Make a Difference and become a “Compassionate Home Caregiver”
Sometimes the difference between a client remaining at home and being transferred into assisted living or a nursing home is the reputation and services of a home care company and/or its workforce. It takes a special type of person to go into the residence of a client and provide personal care and/or home support to improve or maintain their quality of life. Here at Compassionate Home Caregivers, we believe that one person can make a difference. We hire only those that display competence, professionalism, compassion, and experience.
All caregivers must have each of the following items to be considered for an interview:
- A valid PA Drivers License with 24 months consecutive PA residency
- A reliable automobile
- Valid PA Registration card
- Valid Insurance card
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Background check (https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp) completed within the last 12 months
- Completed a two step PPD screening within the last 12 months (chest x-ray is acceptable)
- Proper and valid (I-9) documentation authorizing you to legally work in the United States.